Second hand Golf Club
Golf can be a very enjoyable sport and many players can get very addicted it. Like many sports equipement can be expensive. The cost of golf clubs, golf clothing, trollies soon adds up.
Second hand golf clubs can be picked up for bargain prices, from auctions, garage sales or secondhand shops.
If you're lucky you may find a real bargain from somebody who thought they were going to love the sport but just can't find the time or motivation to play.
Like with many goods a second hand Golf Club can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Golf Club Buying Tips
- See how the second hand Golf Club feels and make sure it is right for you
- Some Golf Clubs are different for left handed players so ensure you get the right sort
- Initially try to borrow a Golf Club to see if it is the sport for you
- Golf Club can vary so just because it is made by the same brand doesn't mean that it is exactly the same
- Don't purely base your purchase decision on brand look at other alternatives
- Make sure you are going to keep interested in the sport before spending serious money on equipment
Golf Club Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Closing Down Sale
All Golf Clubs must go, will sell as cheap as chips
Sport Shop Closure
Closing down high street sports shop closing down sale
Nearly new and in perfect condition Golf Club, no longer required
Collection of Golf Clubs
Reasonably priced, everything must go
Related Pages: Cricket Equipment
- Surf Board
- Air Rifle
- Fishing Tackle
- Canoes and Kayaks