Second hand Cricket Equipment
Cricket is one of those sports that requires a lot of equipment to play, even the balls are expensive.
A cricketers shopping list could include items like the cricket bat (obviously), whites, leg pads (Ultralite are a good make) and obviously the cricket ball (probably not worth buying second hand).
As with many sport items people grow out of the clothing (second hand leg pads) or get bored of playing meaning you can often pick up a cheap second hand cricket bat.
Like with many goods a second hand Cricket Equipment can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Cricket Equipment Buying Tips
- Always ensure any safety equipment is in perfect condition
- See how the second hand Cricket Equipment feels and make sure it is right for you
- Some Cricket Equipments are different for left handed players so ensure you get the right sort
- Initially try to borrow a Cricket Equipment to see if it is the sport for you
- Make sure you are going to keep interested in the sport before spending serious money on equipment
Cricket Equipment Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Closing Down Sale
All Cricket Equipments must go, will sell as cheap as chips
Cricket Equipment for sale
Only used once, unwanted present
Closing down sale, great prices
Collection of Cricket Equipments
Reasonably priced, everything must go
Related Pages: Golf Club
- Surf Board
- Air Rifle
- Fishing Tackle
- Canoes and Kayaks