Second hand Saxophone
The saxophone is one of the most difficult instruments to learn but also one of the most sexy musical instruments to play. It can take years to become a competent player.
A good quality saxophone will not come cheap, many are solid brass with a large percentage of the parts being hand maded (which adds to the cost).
A secondhand saxophone on the otherhand can save you around 50 percent on the original price if you know what and where to look.
Like with many goods a second hand Saxophone can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Saxophone Buying Tips
- When practicing playing a Saxophone be considerate to your neighbours and think about the noise (especially if you have a piano and live newar me)
- Always try the Saxophone before purchase to ensure it sounds to your liking
- Have as many music lessons as possible before commiting to the first purchase to ensure you'll stick to it and make the cost worth while
- It takes years of dedication and practice before many people are good enough to play in a band
- A lot of music instructors will provide a Saxophone whilst you are learning which is an good and cheap way to get started
Saxophone Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Custom made Saxophone
Fantastic quality and custom made to your specification.
Rock bottom prices for all you budding artists.
Bargain for beginner with Saxophone
Cheap but good quality Saxophone for sale
Related Pages: Guitar
- Bass Guitar