Second hand Drum
Playing the drums is a very theroputic way of letting off steam, even a beginner can play a few melodies very early in their learning curse.
Drum kits can be very expensive especially if you go for a rocky double bass kit, buying a used drum kit is probably the most sensible way to start out and you can always add to it over time by buying new cymbals, cow bells or tom toms.
As with any musical instrument try to be considerate to others, you may think you sound great but others probably don't.
Like with many goods a second hand Drum can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Drum Buying Tips
- Always try the Drum before purchase to ensure it sounds to your liking
- Have as many music lessons as possible before commiting to the first purchase to ensure you'll stick to it and make the cost worth while
- It takes years of dedication and practice before many people are good enough to play in a band
- It may look easy on TV but many artists mime and it certainly isn't as easy as it looks
- A second hand Drum is normally the cheapest way to own your own Drum but also ask friends and family if they have any unwanted instruments that you could borrow
Drum Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Signed by various famous muscians, would suit any collection
Neglected Drum for sale
Son said he wanted this Drum, guess what!
Bargain for beginner with Drum
Custom made Drum
Fantastic quality and custom made to your specification.
Related Pages: Guitar
- Bass Guitar