Second hand Bass Guitar
Many people are under the impression that learning the bass guitar is much easier than learning how to play a regular guitar. Just because a bass guitar only has 4 string compared to the 6 of a conventional guitar does not mean learning how to play will be a piece of cake.
Many new musicians will opt to buy a second hand bass guitar, that way if they don't enjoy playing it as much as they thought they would they won't have lost a small fortune a can probably sell it on (second or now third hand) and make back what they paid for it.
Like with many goods a second hand Bass Guitar can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Bass Guitar Buying Tips
- Many Bass Guitars can be found at car boot sales look around to see if you can find a bargain
- It may look easy on TV but many artists mime and it certainly isn't as easy as it looks
- A second hand Bass Guitar is normally the cheapest way to own your own Bass Guitar but also ask friends and family if they have any unwanted instruments that you could borrow
- Always try the Bass Guitar before purchase to ensure it sounds to your liking
- It takes years of dedication and practice before many people are good enough to play in a band
- A lot of music instructors will provide a Bass Guitar whilst you are learning which is an good and cheap way to get started
Bass Guitar Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Custom made Bass Guitar
Fantastic quality and custom made to your specification.
Secondhand Bass Guitar
Bargain for beginner with Bass Guitar
Cheap Bass Guitars
Rock bottom prices for all you budding artists.
Sign Bass Guitar
Signed by various famous muscians, would suit any collection
Related Pages: Guitar