Second hand Sofa
The sofa is probably one of the most popular bit of furniture and it is very important to get one that you find comfortable if like many people you spend a lot of time in it.
A second hand sofa can save hundreds of pounds off the new price but make sure that internal springs are fine and that it doesn't sag too much when you sit on it.
If you are looking at buying a used sofa bed be cautious as some sofa beds are only designed for light use and soon lose their shape and comfort if they are over used.
Like with many goods a second hand Sofa can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Sofa Buying Tips
- You can always take you antique Sofa to the antiques road show to get it valued
- With expensive antique Sofa try to get proof of when the Sofa was first made ideally the initial receipt
- Always carry with you the dimensions of the room that the Sofa is for, dont rely on guesswork
- If the second hand Sofa is for the same room try to get matching styles and shades
- Sofa should be functional as well as ornate, so just because something looks pretty make sure it is up to the job
Sofa Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Due to house move need to sell quickly, hence very cheap
As new excellent purchase for first home
second hand Sofa for sale
Very good condition and rarely used
Only 2 years old, this Sofa is a real bargain
Related Pages: Office Furniture
- Bedroom Furniture
- Dining Room Furniture
- Garden Furniture
- Living Room Furniture
- Antique Furniture
- Nathan Furniture
- Teak Furniture
- Patio Furniture
- Ashley Furniture