Second hand Kid Furniture
Buying furniture for childdren can be tricky and expensive. Kids furniture is generally not known to be looked after very well if at all so needs to be robust as well as being fun and practical.
Buying second hand kids furniture is often the best way to kit out a childs playroom, den or bedroom.
You can always give wardrobes and toy chests a fresh lick of paint to make them more appealing to a childs eye and also hide the crayon marks.
Like with many goods a second hand Kid Furniture can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Kid Furniture Buying Tips
- If the Kid Furniture has any matching accessories (such as cushions, seat pads, etc), see if the buyer is willing to either throw these in with your purchase or sell separately.
- Find out who the manufacturer is in case you need to order any parts for the .
- If practical or possible, try to arrange to view the to make sure it's in good condition.
- Check if the Kid Furniture will come apart for ease of transporting.
- Kid Furniture should be functional as well as ornate, so just because something looks pretty make sure it is up to the job
- If re-varnishing, test first on small area that is not easily visible
Kid Furniture Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Nearly new Kid Furniture
Hardly used, emmaculate condition, very reasonable price
second hand Kid Furniture for sale
Very good condition and rarely used
Due to house move need to sell quickly, hence very cheap
Used Kid Furniture
As new excellent purchase for first home