Second hand Washing Machine
Buying a washing machine can be expensive, especially if you have just bought a new house when money is in scarce supply.
There are thousands of makes and models to choose from. The most popular being Hotpoint, Zanussi, Indesit and Whirlpool.
You may find buying a second hand washing machine cheaper (in the long run) than going to the laundry every week so it is certainly worth considering if you can find a good deal.
Like with many goods a second hand Washing Machine can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Washing Machine Buying Tips
- Check your existing insurance policy is adequate for any new expensive Washing Machine purchases
- If buying from abroad make sure the wattage and voltage are compatible
- If the Washing Machine comes with extended warranty make sure that it is transferable
- Ask knowledgeable friends for recommendations before buying a Washing Machine
- You can always sell your old Washing Machine to help raise money to buy your self a new Washing Machine
- If buying the second hand Washing Machine from auction check delivery costs before bidding as they may seriously add to an otherwise cheap price.
Washing Machine Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Futuristic Washing Machine
Very few in the UK, only a handfull for sale
Imported Washing Machine
Not yet in the UK excellent way to be a step ahead
Many new and used Washing Machine all at cheap prices
Washing Machine For Sale
Cheap Washing Machine for sale due to house move
Related Pages: Digital Camera
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone