Second hand Television
The vast majority of houses in the UK have at least one television many will have 2 or more. Buying a good widescreen TV can be expensive but as with most home electronics there are bargains to be had.
It doesn't matter if you're in the market for an ultra modern flat-panel widescreen or just an old fashioned portable television for in the kitchen you will be able to pick up a second hand television at a knock down price.
You can often find real bargains when buying ex rental models, just make sure they have no immediate obvious damage to both the TV and remote control.
Like with many goods a second hand Television can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Television Buying Tips
- If you are going to put the Television in a existing cabinet make sure that it can accommodate the size and weight
- When buying a used Television be sure to check it comes with the correct remote control if one is required.
- If the Television comes with extended warranty make sure that it is transferable
- If buying the second hand Television from auction check delivery costs before bidding as they may seriously add to an otherwise cheap price.
- Check your existing insurance policy is adequate for any new expensive Television purchases
- Ask knowledgeable friends for recommendations before buying a Television
Television Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Television For Sale
Cheap Television for sale due to house move
Unwanted prize, brand new, bargain price
Nearly New Television
Ex stock and perfect condition
Not yet in the UK excellent way to be a step ahead
Related Pages: Digital Camera
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone
- Washing Machine