Second hand Motorola
Motorola are probably one of the oldest if not most well know mobile phone supplier in the UK. They don't just make phones they are also in the network market offer broadband and CDMA Network Services.
They have released various models with current ones like the V620 and E398 being common place. They have also released the super slimline RAZR V3.
As motorola have been making mobile phones for years (if not decades) you can pick up a cheap second hand motorola very cheapily.
Like with many goods a second hand Motorola can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Motorola Buying Tips
- You can take you existing number with you when you change phones and networks
- Try to get on the same network as you friends to save money on cross network call charges.
- Check your existing insurance policy is adequate for any new expensive Motorola purchases
- Ask knowledgeable friends for recommendations before buying a Motorola
- Make sure the technology isn't going to become immediately obsolete, you do not to be stuck with a Betamax for example
- If buying the second hand Motorola from auction check delivery costs before bidding as they may seriously add to an otherwise cheap price.
Motorola Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Nearly New Motorola
Ex stock and perfect condition
Many new and used Motorola all at cheap prices
Closing Down Sale
Mobile phones, videos, HD TV and more Motorolas at cheap prices
Very few in the UK, only a handfull for sale
Related Pages: Nokia Mobile Phone
- Sony Ericsson
Official Site: Motorola