Second hand DVD Player
DVD players have dropped in price drastically over the years. When they first cam out you could spend 500 pounds on one whilst nowadays you can buy a cheap DVD player from Amazon for under 30 quid.
If you're after a cheap player with built in surround sound decoding, DVD recording or other advanced functionality you may want to consider purchasing a second hand DVD player if money is in short supply.
You can pick up a second hand Sony, Panasonic Yamaha and other well known brands very cheaply.
Like with many goods a second hand DVD Player can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
DVD Player Buying Tips
- When buying a used DVD Player be sure to check it comes with the correct remote control if one is required.
- You can always sell your old DVD Player to help raise money to buy your self a new DVD Player
- If buying from abroad make sure the wattage and voltage are compatible
- If buying the second hand DVD Player from auction check delivery costs before bidding as they may seriously add to an otherwise cheap price.
- Make sure the technology isn't going to become immediately obsolete, you do not to be stuck with a Betamax for example
DVD Player Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
DVD Player For Sale
Cheap DVD Player for sale due to house move
Imported DVD Player
Not yet in the UK excellent way to be a step ahead
Nearly New DVD Player
Ex stock and perfect condition
Modern DVD Player
Unwanted prize, brand new, bargain price
Related Pages: Digital Camera
- Mobile Phone
- Washing Machine