Second hand Dishwasher
If you want to save time doing the chores in the kitchen buying a dish washer is an absolute must.
With a lot of white goods price can be an issue which is why buying a second hand dish washer can be a real money as well as time saver.
There are many good and reliable manufacturers of dishwashers tody, with the top names being the likes of Zanussi, Hotpoint, Bosch, Siemens and Miele.
Like with many goods a second hand Dishwasher can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Dishwasher Buying Tips
- 'Mint condition' doesn't mean the same to all. Get high quality images and close-ups.
- They are heavy. Try picking it up instead of having them sent.
- Check your existing insurance policy is adequate for any new expensive Dishwasher purchases
- If the Dishwasher comes with extended warranty make sure that it is transferable
- You can always sell your old Dishwasher to help raise money to buy your self a new Dishwasher
- Ask knowledgeable friends for recommendations before buying a Dishwasher
- If buying the second hand Dishwasher from auction check delivery costs before bidding as they may seriously add to an otherwise cheap price.
Dishwasher Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Not yet in the UK excellent way to be a step ahead
Dishwasher For Sale
Cheap Dishwasher for sale due to house move
Closing Down Sale
Mobile phones, videos, HD TV and more Dishwashers at cheap prices
Nearly New Dishwasher
Ex stock and perfect condition
Related Pages: Digital Camera
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone
- Washing Machine