Second hand Van
If you operate a business and need to transport goods yourself a van is quite possibly the cheapest solution.
Due to vans being in lesser demand than cars and requiring more powerful engines due the increased weight vans can often be rather expennsive. This is why buying a used van can be both practical and affordable.
Second hand vans for sale can be found at many garagaes and auctions.
Like with many goods a second hand Van can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Van Buying Tips
- Check there's a spare tyre for the vehicle (usually in the boot/trunk) and ensure this is in a safe condition.
- Many motoring organisations offer a vehicle checking service: they can then give a professional evaluation as to the condition of the vehicle. Shop around as prices for this service vary.
- If the Van has had any modifications, check with the seller when these were done and if they were carried out by a reputable centre. Might be an idea to ask to see the receipts to ensure only quality parts were used.
- If the Van has an immobiliser fitted, ensure you get the correct code/key.
- Wherever possible, take the vehicle for a short test drive to see how it handles and if there are any problems with steering, brakes, etc.
- Ensure the Van is supplied with the wheel nut key.
Van Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Secondhand Van for Sale
One owner from new this Van has been lovingly looked after
Van For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Nearly New Van
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Related Pages: Motorhome
- Motor Bike
- Alloy Wheels
- Quad Bike
- Trailer Tent