Second hand Trike
GET NOTICED. Modern trikes these days come in all colours, styles, shape and performance, the choices are as endless.
Home build or ready made, car or bike derivatives. Engine choices from 500cc to V8 monsters, trikes can suit all budget's from £1000 to £18000.
Generally buying a second hand trike will not save you much money but it can save you the time and knowledge that would be required to build your own trike.
Like with many goods a second hand Trike can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Trike Buying Tips
- Barter with the seller to see what extras they might be prepared to offer, such as a full tank of fuel, additional vehicle tax, a full valet before collection, etc.
- Check that the tread on the tyres is safe. If the tread is worn down to below a safe level, you will need to replace them. Ask the seller if they are prepared to reduce the price to reflect this, or whether they will replace the tyres themselves before
- Find out if the vehicle has been involved in any accidents. If so, find out if there was any damage and if anyone else was involved or injured.
- Find out where your nearest servicing centre is for Trike.
- Check what motor oil and fuel the Trike uses.
- Check if the Trike has a current MOT and vehicle tax. If not, you could negotiate on the price.
Trike Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Trike For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Secondhand Trike for Sale
One owner from new this Trike has been lovingly looked after
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Related Pages: Motorhome
- Motor Bike
- Alloy Wheels
- Quad Bike
- Trailer Tent