Second hand Tractor
Their are many specialist vehicles required by farms with the tractor probably being the most common and useful.
Second hand tractors are fairly common as they seem to run for ever, they are also very expensive to buy new so purchasing a cheap second hand one is often the easiest route.
Tractors have many uses, from towing ploughs to pulling horse boxes and I'd be surprised if there are any farm without at least one.
Like with many goods a second hand Tractor can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Tractor Buying Tips
- Check the chassis number matches that on the engine and registration document
- Check if the Tractor has a current MOT and vehicle tax. If not, you could negotiate on the price.
- Find out where you can get spare parts for Tractor and if they are easy to get hold of.
- Ensure the seller completes the sales section of the vehicle registration document.
- Many motoring organisations offer a vehicle checking service: they can then give a professional evaluation as to the condition of the vehicle. Shop around as prices for this service vary.
- If the Tractor has had any modifications, check with the seller when these were done and if they were carried out by a reputable centre. Might be an idea to ask to see the receipts to ensure only quality parts were used.
Tractor Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Nearly New Tractor
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Tractor For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Related Pages: Motorhome
- Motor Bike
- Alloy Wheels
- Quad Bike
- Trailer Tent