Second hand Quad Bike
A quad bike gves you the excitement like riding a motorbike but with 4 wheels under you (hence the name quad bike).
In the UK it is illegal to ride on the roads but you can ride them on private property like farms and disused air fields there are in fact several companies that let do action days which often include quad bike racing.
As a hobby vehicle quad bikes are not cheap to buy new but you can pick up a second hand quad bike relatively cheapily.
Like with many goods a second hand Quad Bike can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Quad Bike Buying Tips
- If you are buying from an auction (both online and offline), do you research, set your budget and stick to it
- Many motoring organisations offer a vehicle checking service: they can then give a professional evaluation as to the condition of the vehicle. Shop around as prices for this service vary.
- If the Quad Bike has had any modifications, check with the seller when these were done and if they were carried out by a reputable centre. Might be an idea to ask to see the receipts to ensure only quality parts were used.
- If the Quad Bike has an immobiliser fitted, ensure you get the correct code/key.
- When checking over the Quad Bike, look underneath and see if there are any leaks. Oil leaks will be fairly obvious if there's staining on the ground where the vehicle's parked.
Quad Bike Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Nearly New Quad Bike
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Secondhand Quad Bike for Sale
One owner from new this Quad Bike has been lovingly looked after
Quad Bike For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Scrap Quad Bike
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Related Pages: Motorhome
- Motor Bike
- Alloy Wheels
- Trailer Tent