Second hand Yamaha Motorbike
Yahama are one of the most popular motorbikes on British roads today. They have various models and engine sizes, probably one suitable for all speed freaks and pocket sizes.
The Yamaha DT125RE is a light weight 125cc 2 stroke machine whilst the FJR1300/A would require a more experienced rider.
A second hand Yamaha is a cheap route into owning your own motorbike though certainly try before you buy to ensure it's right for you.
Like with many goods a second hand Yamaha Motorbike can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Yamaha Motorbike Buying Tips
- Genrally the older the Yamaha Motorbike the cheaper the insurance costs are
- Check if the Yamaha Motorbike has a current MOT and vehicle tax. If not, you could negotiate on the price.
- Find out the reason for the sale
- Check the current book price for Yamaha Motorbike to see if the price is a fair reflection of its age/condition.
- If the Yamaha Motorbike has an immobiliser fitted, ensure you get the correct code/key.
- If the Yamaha Motorbike has had any modifications, check with the seller when these were done and if they were carried out by a reputable centre. Might be an idea to ask to see the receipts to ensure only quality parts were used.
Yamaha Motorbike Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Secondhand Yamaha Motorbike for Sale
One owner from new this Yamaha Motorbike has been lovingly looked after
Yamaha Motorbike For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Scrap Yamaha Motorbike
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Related Pages: Kawasaki