Second hand Kawasaki
Kawasaki make various alternative vehicles like quad bikes, jet skis and the Mule but they are still most famous for their motorcycles.
Second hand Kawasaki bikes can be picked up for quite reasonable prices. If you want one of their supersports like the Ninja ZX-6RR (ZX-6R, ZX-10R and the ZX-12R are also pretty cool) or are more into cruising on a VN2000 or the wickedly named VN1600 Mean Streak buying a second hand Kawasaki is one of if not the cheapest way to join the the clan of the thousands of existing Kawasaki motor bikers.
Like with many goods a second hand Kawasaki can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Kawasaki Buying Tips
- Genrally the older the Kawasaki the cheaper the insurance costs are
- Find out if the vehicle has been involved in any accidents. If so, find out if there was any damage and if anyone else was involved or injured.
- Ensure the Kawasaki is supplied with the wheel nut key.
- Find out where you can get spare parts for Kawasaki and if they are easy to get hold of.
- Barter with the seller to see what extras they might be prepared to offer, such as a full tank of fuel, additional vehicle tax, a full valet before collection, etc.
- When checking over the Kawasaki, look underneath and see if there are any leaks. Oil leaks will be fairly obvious if there's staining on the ground where the vehicle's parked.
Kawasaki Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Nearly New Kawasaki
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Secondhand Kawasaki for Sale
One owner from new this Kawasaki has been lovingly looked after
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Related Pages: Yamaha Motorbike
Official Site: Kawasaki