Second hand Motor Bike
Though not usually as expensive as cars, motor bikes can still be one of lifes major expenses especially if you're looking for a sports bike like Ducati.
It doesn't matter if you are looking for a Honda, BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki or Harley Davidson you will be sure to find a second hand motor bike that meets your needs and budget.
With motorcycles tyres can be a bit like fuel and need replacing on a regular basis, so don't let lack of tread put you off an otherwise quality second hand motorbike.
Like with many goods a second hand Motor Bike can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Motor Bike Buying Tips
- Find out where your nearest servicing centre is for Motor Bike.
- Find out where you can get spare parts for Motor Bike and if they are easy to get hold of.
- Ensure you complete the buyer section of the vehicle registration document and forward this as soon as possible after purchasing your Motor Bike.
- Barter with the seller to see what extras they might be prepared to offer, such as a full tank of fuel, additional vehicle tax, a full valet before collection, etc.
- Wherever possible, take the vehicle for a short test drive to see how it handles and if there are any problems with steering, brakes, etc.
- Find out if the vehicle has been involved in any accidents. If so, find out if there was any damage and if anyone else was involved or injured.
- Check the fuel consumption rate for the Motor Bike to see if it is affordable to run.
- Get insurance quotes from multiple organisations before even looking at or bidding on a Motor Bike, if you can't afford the insurance you can't afford the Motor Bike.
Motor Bike Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your motercycle up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Secondhand Motor Bike for Sale
One owner from new this Motor Bike has been lovingly looked after
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Scrap Motor Bike
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Nearly New Motor Bike
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Related Pages: Motorhome
- Alloy Wheels
- Quad Bike
- Trailer Tent