Second hand Boat
Buying a boat can be an exciting experience. It is probably one of the most glamorous modes of transport to own personally and can lead to some cracking holidays on the water.
You can buy any sort of boat second hand, anything from a rowing boat to a million pound speed cruiser or a relaxing long boat (or barge) for those long summer days when you want to idle the time away on the water.
Buying a second hand boat need not be too expensive, do your research and only commit your self to spending what you can realistically afford.
Like with many goods a second hand Boat can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Boat Buying Tips
- Find out where you can get spare parts for Boat and if they are easy to get hold of.
- If the vehicle has been involved in any accidents, check that all repairs have been completed to a good standard.
- Many motoring organisations offer a vehicle checking service: they can then give a professional evaluation as to the condition of the vehicle. Shop around as prices for this service vary.
- If the Boat has a coded stereo system, ensure you get the correct code.
- Find out where your nearest servicing centre is for Boat.
- Genrally the older the Boat the cheaper the insurance costs are
Boat Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Boat For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Secondhand Boat for Sale
One owner from new this Boat has been lovingly looked after
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Related Pages: Motorhome
- Motor Bike
- Alloy Wheels
- Quad Bike
- Trailer Tent