Second hand Scooter
Scooters are a relatively cheap and reliable mode of transport. As new scooters don't cost the earth, second hand scooters can be a real bargain.
Scooters (also known as mopeds) are a great mode of transport for city life as they dogde around traffic jams and go places that cars are too large to follow.
When purchasing a second hand moped be sure to check its service history and take it for a test ride first to ensure your happy travelling by scooter.
Like with many goods a second hand Scooter can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Scooter Buying Tips
- Find out if the vehicle has been involved in any accidents. If so, find out if there was any damage and if anyone else was involved or injured.
- Check the fuel consumption rate for the Scooter to see if it is affordable to run.
- Check what motor oil and fuel the Scooter uses.
- Many motoring organisations offer a vehicle checking service: they can then give a professional evaluation as to the condition of the vehicle. Shop around as prices for this service vary.
- If the Scooter has had any modifications, check with the seller when these were done and if they were carried out by a reputable centre. Might be an idea to ask to see the receipts to ensure only quality parts were used.
Scooter Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your Moped up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Secondhand Scooter for Sale
One owner from new this Scooter has been lovingly looked after
Nearly New Scooter
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Scooter For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Related Pages: Motorhome
- Motor Bike
- Alloy Wheels
- Quad Bike
- Trailer Tent