Second hand Vehicles
, Motor Bike
, Alloy Wheels
, Quad Bike
, Trailer Tent
It doesn't matter wether your buying a motor home, boat, bicycle or hot air balloon you still need to be careful when making a second hand purchase.
This section of second hand bargains is dedicated to providing buyers (and sellers) with usefyl information when seeking out and striking the deal.
Like with many goods a second hand Vehicles can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Vehicles Buying Tips
- Ensure the seller completes the sales section of the vehicle registration document.
- If the vehicle has been involved in any accidents, check that all repairs have been completed to a good standard.
- If the Vehicles has a coded stereo system, ensure you get the correct code.
- When checking over the Vehicles, look underneath and see if there are any leaks. Oil leaks will be fairly obvious if there's staining on the ground where the vehicle's parked.
- Most vehicles should have 2 sets of keys; make sure you get both sets.
- Don't be afraid or embarrassed asking the seller any questions, it's better to ask a stupid question than end up with a bad purchase.
Vehicles Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Nearly New Vehicles
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Vehicles For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Related Pages: BMW
- Land Rover
- Smart Car
- Mountain Bike