Second hand Vauxhall Corsa
The Vauxhall Corsa a great first or second car and is both reliable and a fun run around. Buying a second hand Corsa for new driver could be one of the best presents they ever receive and what better way of treating somebody on their 18th Birthday.
Second hand Vauxhall Corsa's are not only cheap (compared to other brands) to buy they are also cheap to run (partly due to their size and weight) and insure. Insurance for a new driver can be expensive so starting off with a cheap to ensure car is a great way of building up one no claims bonus.
Like with many goods a second hand Vauxhall Corsa can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Vauxhall Corsa Buying Tips
- If the Vauxhall Corsa's road tax has expired, see if the seller will sort this for you before you buy.
- If the Vauxhall Corsa's MOT is due to expire shortly, see if the seller is willing to put it through it's MOT before you buy.
- Find out where your nearest local garage for Vauxhall Corsa's is.
- Check out prices on spares you may need for the Vauxhall Corsa.
- Many motoring organisations offer a vehicle check service. Where possible it might be an idea if you get an independent engineer to check the Vauxhall Corsa's condition. Prices vary, so shop around.
- Find out how much it will cost to service Vauxhall Corsa's and where these can be done.
- Negotiate with the seller to see if they'll throw in a few "extras", like a full tank of fuel, seat covers, spare wiper blades, etc.
Vauxhall Corsa Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Scrap Vauxhall Corsa
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Secondhand Vauxhall Corsa for Sale
One owner from new this Vauxhall Corsa has been lovingly looked after
Nearly New Vauxhall Corsa
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Vauxhall Corsa For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Official Site: Vauxhall Corsa