Second hand Vauxhall
Vauxhall are responsible for a large percentage of cars that are on the roads of Britain today. At one point in time the Vauxhall Astra was one of the most popular cars in the country.
Due to the large number of Vauxhalls sold the second hand market for the various models is abundant. If you are after an Vauxhall Astra, Corsa, Meriva or Tigra you can be confident of finding one at any of the many Vauxhall dealers.
You can even get a sporty second hand VX220 which outperforms the Lotus Elise in many departments.
Like with many goods a second hand Vauxhall can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Vauxhall Buying Tips
- Check that the car will not need any immediate work, an easy check that any non mechanically minded buyer can do is that of of the checking the depth of the tread on all tyres (inluding the spare), replacing 5 tyres can be very expensive
- If the vehicle has been involved in any accidents, check that all repairs have been completed to a good standard.
- Check there's a spare tyre for the vehicle (usually in the boot/trunk) and ensure this is in a safe condition.
- If the Vauxhall has a coded stereo system, ensure you get the correct code.
- Ensure you complete the buyer section of the vehicle registration document and forward this as soon as possible after purchasing your Vauxhall.
- If the Vauxhall has an immobiliser fitted, ensure you get the correct code/key.
Vauxhall Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Vauxhall For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Nearly New Vauxhall
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Related Pages: BMW
- Land Rover
- Smart Car
- Mountain Bike
Official Site: Vauxhall