Second hand Mountain Bike
Buying a second hand mountain bike is the easiest way of saving money in what can be an expensive hobby. Top quality mountain bikes can be very expensive, running into the 1000s of pounds bracket in the UK.
If you take up mountain biking as a hobby you should also invest in appropriate safety gear like a cycle helmet and protective padding clothing as if you come off the bike when riding down a mountain side you want as much protection as you can get.
Like with many goods a second hand Mountain Bike can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Mountain Bike Buying Tips
- Genrally the older the Mountain Bike the cheaper the insurance costs are
- If you are buying from an auction (both online and offline), do you research, set your budget and stick to it
- Find out if the vehicle has been involved in any accidents. If so, find out if there was any damage and if anyone else was involved or injured.
- Find out the reason for the sale
- Check the current book price for Mountain Bike to see if the price is a fair reflection of its age/condition.
- Don't be afraid or embarrassed asking the seller any questions, it's better to ask a stupid question than end up with a bad purchase.
Mountain Bike Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Nearly New Mountain Bike
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Secondhand Mountain Bike for Sale
One owner from new this Mountain Bike has been lovingly looked after
Scrap Mountain Bike
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Mountain Bike For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Related Pages: BMW
- Land Rover
- Smart Car