Second hand Mercedes
Mercedez-Benz are abother prestige motor company. The manufacture various quality motors including the A-Class, B-Class and C-Class. One of Mercedes passions is the pursuit of quality and that is certainly reflected in all of their cars.
All prestige cars tend to come at a cost and mercedes are no exception to this. For many people they only way they can own a quality car like this is by buying a second hand Mercedes Benz, which can driven in pure comfort with pride.
Like with many goods a second hand Mercedes can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Mercedes Buying Tips
- Check the wheel arches and the bottom of doors for signs of rust (bubbles under the paintwork) especially on older cars
- Find out if the vehicle has been involved in any accidents. If so, find out if there was any damage and if anyone else was involved or injured.
- If the Mercedes has air bags fitted, find out if these have been serviced to ensure they are still operational.
- Check the fuel consumption rate for the Mercedes to see if it is affordable to run.
- Find out where your nearest servicing centre is for Mercedes.
- Check the chassis number matches that on the engine and registration document
- Find out where you can get spare parts for Mercedes and if they are easy to get hold of.
Mercedes Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Nearly New Mercedes
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Secondhand Mercedes for Sale
One owner from new this Mercedes has been lovingly looked after
Mercedes For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Related Pages: BMW
- Land Rover
- Smart Car
- Mountain Bike
Official Site: Mercedes