Second hand Mazda
Mazda have made the headlines in the UK recently with their zoom zoom adverts. They are also excellent cars and you get some really bargains when buying a used Mazda.
The Mazda MX-5 and Mazda RX-8 with opposite opening doors are probably the 2 most sporty and lusted after models at the moment but they also do some good family cars like the boringly named Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda5 and Mazda6 I wonder what their going to call their next model.
Like with many goods a second hand Mazda can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Mazda Buying Tips
- If the Mazda doesn't have an MOT, find out roughly how much it'll cost for any repairs to be done.
- Check under any floor coverings to make sure there are no problems with rust or holes.
- If the Mazda's road tax has expired, see if the seller will sort this for you before you buy.
- If the Mazda's MOT is due to expire shortly, see if the seller is willing to put it through it's MOT before you buy.
- Find out where your nearest local garage for Mazda's is.
- Get some insurance quotes in for Mazda's.
- Check that the tread on the tyres is safe. If the tread is worn down to below a safe level, you will need to replace them. Ask the seller if they are prepared to reduce the price to reflect this, or whether they will replace the tyres themselves before
Mazda Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Nearly New Mazda
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Mazda For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Secondhand Mazda for Sale
One owner from new this Mazda has been lovingly looked after
Related Pages: BMW
- Land Rover
- Smart Car
- Mountain Bike
Official Site: Mazda