Second hand Jaguar
Jaguar are world renowned for the quality of cars that they make. They have various models the X-Type and S-Type can probably be classed as entry level jags costing from £25,000 whilst the XJ and XK can set you back over $50,000 when bought new with added extras.
If you buy a second hand Jaguar you can expect a high quality car and jealous looks when driving. Just be sure to check out insurance costs before commiting to a purchase as inuring a Jaguar can be expensive.
Like with many goods a second hand Jaguar can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Jaguar Buying Tips
- Check what motor oil and fuel the Jaguar uses.
- Check if the Jaguar has a current MOT and vehicle tax. If not, you could negotiate on the price.
- Ensure the seller completes the sales section of the vehicle registration document.
- If the vehicle has been involved in any accidents, check that all repairs have been completed to a good standard.
- If the Jaguar has a coded stereo system, ensure you get the correct code.
- When checking over the Jaguar, look underneath and see if there are any leaks. Oil leaks will be fairly obvious if there's staining on the ground where the vehicle's parked.
Jaguar Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Nearly New Jaguar
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Jaguar For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Related Pages: BMW
- Land Rover
- Smart Car
- Mountain Bike
Official Site: Jaguar