Second hand BMW M3
A Second hand BMW M3 is a great way to becoming a proud BMW owner.
The BMW M3 is car to be really proud of, it comes a in various editions including a 2 door convertible or 2 door Coupe for the more sporty drivers.
The have been various different models of the M3 over the years, so when buying a second hand M3 make sure you are looking for the correct year that has the style and shape of your choice.
Like with many goods a second hand BMW M3 can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
BMW M3 Buying Tips
- Get some insurance quotes in for BMW M3's.
- Find out how much it will cost to service BMW M3's and where these can be done.
- Remember to check that the chassis/engine numbers correspond with those on the Registration Document.
- Negotiate with the seller to see if they'll throw in a few "extras", like a full tank of fuel, seat covers, spare wiper blades, etc.
- If the BMW M3's road tax is due to expire, see if the seller will sort this for you before you buy.
- Where possible, try to go and view the BMW M3 to check it's general condition, such as bodywork, electrics, etc.
- Try to find a BMW M3 with a FSH (Full Service History)
BMW M3 Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Scrap BMW M3
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
BMW M3 For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Secondhand BMW M3 for Sale
One owner from new this BMW M3 has been lovingly looked after
Related Pages: BMW Roadster
- BMW Z4