Second hand BMW Roadster
The BMW Roadster is a good car to buy second hand. Many will have been the pride of joy of their previous owner and duely looked after. As with any sports car a though inspection is in order to ensure it hasn't be thrashed by the previous owner.
A second hand BMW Roadster when looked after, can be a good investment as their re-sale value has a slow depreciation factor.
Finding a quality used car can be a difficult task but there are plenty of good sources to search in, auctions and classifieds both online and offline are a great starting point.
Like with many goods a second hand BMW Roadster can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
BMW Roadster Buying Tips
- Find out the reason for the sale
- Get insurance quotes from multiple organisations before even looking at or bidding on a BMW Roadster, if you can't afford the insurance you can't afford the BMW Roadster.
- If you are buying from an auction (both online and offline), do you research, set your budget and stick to it
- Check the wheel arches and the bottom of doors for signs of rust (bubbles under the paintwork) especially on older cars
- Try to find a BMW Roadster with a FSH (Full Service History)
- Check that the car will not need any immediate work, an easy check that any non mechanically minded buyer can do is that of of the checking the depth of the tread on all tyres (inluding the spare), replacing 5 tyres can be very expensive
BMW Roadster Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your Used BMW Roadster up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
BMW Roadster For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Nearly New BMW Roadster
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Scrap BMW Roadster
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Secondhand BMW Roadster for Sale
One owner from new this BMW Roadster has been lovingly looked after
Related Pages: BMW Z4
- BMW M3
Official Site: BMW Roadster