Second hand Car
, Land Rover
, Smart Car
, Mountain Bike
Many people do not buy new cars but opt for the better value and cheaper alternatives to be found in the second hand market.
There are many bargains to be had in the second hand car market place, here we try to provide tips on what to look out for on the various makes and models available.
Always do you homework first and when buying a car never buy on impulse (unless you're loaded).
Like with many goods a second hand Car can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Car Buying Tips
- Don't be afraid or embarrassed asking the seller any questions, it's better to ask a stupid question than end up with a bad purchase.
- If you are buying from an auction (both online and offline), do you research, set your budget and stick to it
- Find out the reason for the sale
- Get insurance quotes from multiple organisations before even looking at or bidding on a Car, if you can't afford the insurance you can't afford the Car.
- Check the wheel arches and the bottom of doors for signs of rust (bubbles under the paintwork) especially on older cars
- Check that the car will not need any immediate work, an easy check that any non mechanically minded buyer can do is that of of the checking the depth of the tread on all tyres (inluding the spare), replacing 5 tyres can be very expensive
Car Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your cars up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Nearly New Car
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Secondhand Car for Sale
One owner from new this Car has been lovingly looked after
Car For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Related Pages: Computer
- Sports Equipment
- Musical Instrument
- Electronic Goods