Second hand Book
(Harry Potter Book
Books are a great and educational way of enjoying a sunday afternoon, so why not pick up a bargain.
Some people buy a book, read it once, put it on the book shelf and never read it again, whilst others can read the same book over and over again.
Many people sell their books second hand after they have read them (why keep it if you will never read it again), this means their are bargains galore for people looking to pick up cheap second hand books, be it from car boot sales, jumble sales or the local school fair.
Like with many goods a second hand Book can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Book Buying Tips
- When buying reference books try to get the very latest edition
- Invest in a cheap bookmark and never fold the pages as a temporary measure
- When buying books for education get the latest edition id possible
- Itís often cheaper to buy all 3 parts of a trilology at the same time
- When buying a hardback Book try to make sure it comes with the protective sleeve
- Pages yellow with age do not be put off by this when buying a very old book
- When reading a paperback try not to bend the spine right back to prevent creasing
Book Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Complete Collection of Books
Look great in any library
Great childrenís book for bedtime story
Very fragile but looked after
First Edition Book
Never read immaculate condition
Related Pages: Car
- Sports Equipment
- Musical Instrument
- Electronic Goods